- DUAL FUNCTION: The wall & bench mounted repair stand is more rigid than portable or foldable floor type. It can handle harsh bike mechanic or maintenance jobs, such as removing and installing pedals, bottom brackets etc. Max bike weight limit: 25kg or 55 lbs at any angle.
- ROTATED HEAD: Smart Design: head rotated:360 degree by a quick release and turning knob. The teeth and clamp are well made and heavy duty. The distance from the center of the clamp to the wall is approximately 16" (41cm).
- DURABLE: The bike work stand was released to the market for more than 10 years. It has been approved one of the most reliable and durable bicycle repairs stands available for home or shop uses. We keep enough parts for any claim in our warehouse.
- MOUNTS TO ANY FLAT SURFACE: Mounting Bolts NOT included. Please watch the video in the listing for more details.
Advantages of wall or bench mounted compared with floor type:
- Very stable: Allow you to install BB, crank and pedals easily. And it is still stable when taking the front or rear wheel off during repairing.
- Value for money: Normally cheaper than floor type repair stand.
- Mounting could be difficult. (Bolts NOT included)
- NOT portable or moving around.
- No or limited adjustable height.
- No tool holding plate included.