TRP Spyre SLC Flat Mount Road Carbon Mechanical Disc Brake
The Spyre is a mechanical disc brake that offers superior performance with incredibly easy setup. This is a dual sided mechanical disc brake caliper where both pads actuate providing even and precise clamping force. This translates into even pad and rotor wear. We added a simple cable barrel adjuster so the pads can be easily adjusted tool free. No longer is there the drag of the fixed side, adding uneven wear or worse warping your rotors. All of this in an incredibly thin 40mm, 146g package, that works with any drop bar levers on the market.
The added bonus is that this brake is compatible with Shimano M525/M515 pads, which allows for multiple pad compounds to be used.
- Carbon actuation arm for maximum weight savings
- Dual sided actuation
- TRP ultra-grippy semi-metallic pads
- Includes Brakes Caplier, Front Rotor and Flat Mount Adaptor
- Works with ALL cable actuated road levers
- Easy adjustment and set up
- Weight: 146g per caliper
TRP-29 Slotted Front Rotor 160mm
TRP's new slotted rotor is designed for the most demanding riders in the most demanding conditions. Six recessed slots create channels to allow water, mud, and other debris trapped between the pad and rotor to escape during braking. When debris gets trapped between the pad and rotor braking power is dramatically reduced, these recessed slots maintain a more consistent brake feeling in mixed conditions.
- Six slots to remove water, mud, and debris
- Single piece design for weight savings
- Compatible with 6 bolts hub
- Weight: 117g (160mm)